How to Support GESTURE, left/right slip, many transition effect in Android application

15 replies [Last post]
Rupal Thanki's picture

In My application i want to flip the view.. I have seen such animation in Go SMS pro in Android. And Same thing i want in to my android application. I want to flip the whole activity view. is it possible ? I have seen some example for the flip in android. But in that all example the view is in the same activity. Is it possible to set such view for the different activity. or to do such effect while going from one activity to another ? Please see the snap for the Flip effect in Android

Attached file: 
german's picture
This is such a great resource

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post.

Saila Laitinen's picture
Hi German, I'm mst delighted

Hi German,
I'm mst delighted to see your reply. This proves us that the work we do is valued!
Please keep reading and contributing to our web-site as this way we can all benefit out of it!

Cheers,

Saila

shahbaz123's picture
HealthbodyINC

A really equivalent cartoon is usually the main API Demonstrations trial. Merely develop the particular API Demonstrations trial program (part in the SDK), next go Views/Animation/3D Transition.

mery93's picture
Write more, thats all I have

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read? 

paller's picture
Probably you want to check

Probably you want to check out this post. There's a clearer explanation there.

msjustu20's picture
Gesture moment has become an

Gesture moment has become an integral part of the android applications and event the latest phones that are released in the market try to develop more out of the Gesture movements. I think the Gesture moment’s transition effect looks cool, as the user does not have to move the device, instead the device will adjust its movements that is suitable for the user.

paller's picture
example program

I have created an example program, does this answer your question?

Rupal Thanki's picture
[img_assist|nid=425|title=ima

[img_assist|nid=425|title=image|desc=I like this image|link=none|align=left|width=60|height=100]

Rupal Thanki's picture
I try but i got like this

I try but i got like this image[img_assist|nid=421|title=I try|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=67|height=100] and i want to make like that[img_assist|nid=422|title=i want like this|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=60|height=100]

paller's picture
images

I guess, you have to change the input format to Full HTML (click on the "Input format" link below the editor).

Rupal Thanki's picture
see this link
Rupal Thanki's picture
i want to 3d flip view

i want to 3d flip view screen on this site.....2 screen shot..... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jb.gosms&feature=searc...

Rupal Thanki's picture
I want to make a screen (or

I want to make a screen (or part of the screen) switch to another part in a 3D cube-like transition. I'm talking about 2 normal Android UI parts, not raw graphics rendered on a canvas.

paller's picture
transition3d

A very similar animation is part of the API Demos sample. Just build the API Demos sample application (part of the SDK), then go Views/Animation/3D Transition.

paller's picture
overridePendingTransition

overridePendingTransition method was just designed for that. Have you tried that?